Breathwork is a way to move stuck energy and emotions through the physical body.
Breathwork is a type of active meditation that can facilitate self-healing, help connect you with your inner wisdom and deep intuition, and support you in releasing what's no longer serving you. The beauty of this work is that through the breath, you can process your emotions, past trauma, and current challenges, all while bypassing the thinking brain. This creates a powerful shift that can help you move through transitions in life with more ease.
Breathwork is right for you if:
- You feel like you're ready for an emotional release that is facilitated with love and compassion
- You feel "stuck" and don't know why
- You're having difficulty in opening up your heart or increasing your ability to receive love and support
- You would like to let go of any limiting stories or beliefs that are holding you back from being the fullest version of yourself
During a Breathwork session, you'll lie on a massage table, fully clothed, and be guided through a specific breathing technique while Amy intuitively guides you through your experience. Tools such as essential oils, crystals, sage, and other forms of energy clearing might be used during your session as well. While patients often experience a lot of varying physical sensations during the session (tingling, vibration, tightness, floaty), a general commonality afterwards is a deep sense of peacefulness and calm.
We offer two Breathwork appointment options at the clinic:
- A 60-min Breathwork only appointment (with 5-10 minutes conversation/coaching before and after) for an exchange of $100
- A longer 90-min Breathwork + Reiki + Coaching appointment (with a longer Reiki assisted rest and more in-depth coaching conversation both before and the Breathwork) for an exchange of $150
Read what others have said about their Breathwork experiences here.